Dang. I cannot get a good picture of these boys together to save my life.
The problems are many-fold.
1. The camera is too distracting and they don't do cute things if they can see it.
2. The boys are too wiggly so there are always blurry arms waving in front of their faces.
3. The boys really like to stick their hands each other's mouths.
4. When I try to make the boys smile by pulling my face from behind the camera, the camera suddenly stops auto-focusing and weirdly captures totally random things, like only the boys foreheads.
5. The boys (especially Micah) make some craaazy faces.
Here are some of our "better" photos from this morning... yikes.
Oh, and I forgot to label my babies. Can you tell who is who?
And yes. Now I see it. They do look a bit red-headed, don't they?
A day never goes by without someone saying that the boys look redheaded, and I couldn't see it until yesterday, suddenly, I think you're right.
Strawberry blond, maybe?