Becky Fact 7: I am a snuggler. I will probably snuggle with you, even if we're not that good of friends. And if I fall asleep next to you, I will wake up spooning you. No matter what. I don't know how to stop this.
My whole family is snugly. We love to snuggle. Getting married was awesome, because I sleep WAY better at night with someone than I do by myself. That's one of the many reasons that I hate when Travis is out of town.
I love having little babies (although they're not so little anymore) because they are snugly and I love having them sleep on my chest. I always want to hold them when they are snugly.
When I lived at home (with my parents, I mean) I had a queen sized bed and on a pretty regular basis my siblings would climb on in and sleep with me.
Even when we were WAY too old for it to seem normal, at all. Think high school.
Write one. OR ELSE.
(Okay, and the reason that I didn't write Friday Facts the last two weeks is that two weeks ago I was sick and tired all week and I didn't want to devote anymore time t the blog - I wanted to devote my time to sleeping and last week, I didn't know it was Friday. I definitely thought it was Thursday.... all day. )
* * *
Fact: it is Friday.
Fact: it is Friday.
I think you should do it too.
And here are your instructions (not really rules...):
1. Write a fact about yourself.
3. It can be long or short, detailed or not.
4. Don't write about your kids. (Unless you want to. Because, I mean... it's your blog. I can't stop you from writing about your kids.)
5. Link up to this blog, so we can all read some facts, and not feel bad that we dropped out of school to be stay-at-home moms. (Since if we're reading facts, then we are still learning.)
6. You're not a dropout like me? Or a stay at home mom? No biggie. You can still play.
Can't think of what to write? Start like this:
Fact: When I was a kid I was really good at...
Fact: My biggest pet peeve is...
Fact: I have a third nipple.
Fact: I would love it if you voted for me by clicking below: